This Saturday we welcome our good friend Dr. Dimitar Grantcharov, director of the Mid-Cities Math Circle at UT Arlington. Dr. Grantcharov will share a number of problems involving inequalities. You will not want to miss it!
Dimitar Grantcharov, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Area of research: Algebra and Geometry
- Session Leader, San Jose Math Circle, 2004-2008.
- Guest Lecturer, COSMOS Program at UC Irvine, 1998-2003.
- Bronze Medal, XXX International Mathematical Olympiad, 1989.
- First place, VI Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, 1989.
- First place, Bulgarian National Mathematical Olympiad, 1989.