The results of the 2008 AMC 8 contest have been reported. Many of our Math Circle students participated and distinguished themselves this year. Several North Texas schools also stood out with the sum of their top 3 scores exceeding 66 (out of 75):
- McLean Middle School (Fort Worth)
- Rice Middle School (Plano)
- Robinson Middle School (Plano)
- St. Mark’s School of Texas
- Testbrain Prep Center (Coppell)
Unfortunately too many schools still do not offer this important contest. Please start now to lobby your own school system to not only offer the AMC 8 but to help students prepare for it.
Here is a distribution of scores on the 25 point test.