Please join us this Saturday as Adrian Andreescu leads the group through a selection of some of the most interesting AMC 8 problems.
And while you attend, if you meet the requirements below you can sign up for the AMC 8 according to the following instructions:
Hooray, it’s getting close to AMC 8 time again! I’m handling signups differently this year. First, here are the particulars for the test:
- When: November 19th at 5pm SHARP
- Where: The Davis Library
- Requirements: Must be in 8th grade or below and current school does not offer the test.
- Cost: $10 (The Davis library charges $50 for the program room, so I’ve had to increase the cost to cover all related fees)
- What to bring: number 2 pencils, protractor, compass (scratch paper will be provided). NO calculators
If you meet the above requirements, then registration for the test will happen in person on November 2nd. Here are the particulars to sign up:
- When: November 2nd starting at 4pm.
- Where: UTD after math circle, https://metroplexmathcircle.wordpress.com/about/directions-and-times/
- Requirements: I will take a short time to discuss math resources and answer questions, then you can fill out the registration form
- What to bring: Please bring the $10 fee for the test.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.