The final registration day to ensure a seat for the exam(s) will take place on Wednesday, January 4th, from 7-9pm at UTD.
Kathy Cordeiro will be at a table in the Visitor’s Center across from the bookstore.
- Registration MUST take place in person, however, parents can register their students who need not be present for the registration. You can register for both the A and B tests at this time.
- The fee is $10/per test. Please bring EXACT change.
- If a student is eligible to take the test(s) at their school, they must take it there per MAA regulations.
- AMC 10/12A will be held on February 7th and the AMC 10/12B will be held on February 15th.
- NOTE: UTD must register for the test with MAA by January 9th and we need to know how many tests to order. There will not be many more opportunities to register over the holidays, so it is critical to reserve a place ASAP.